With S/4HANA Cloud 1705 and Fiori 2.0 SAP have introduced SAP Co-Pilot, which helps users get work done more efficiently. SAP Co-Pilot 1705 is the first step towards a digital assistant for the enterprise: aware of your business context, it helps efficiently collaborate, supporting issue resolution and follow-ups and helps take immediate action.
To get an idea of how SAP Co-Pilot does this, have a look at this video:
The main capabilities of SAP Co-Pilot, available with SAP S/4HANA 1705 are:
- Notes: Users can create notes when working with apps; SAP Co-Pilot links the collection of notes to the apps you were working on, helping you find them when you return to the app.
- Screen Shots: SAP Co-Pilot can take intelligent screen shots from SAP Fiori apps. These allow you not only to view the captured image, but also to navigate to the app from where the screen shot was taken, with the same filter parameters applied.
- Recognizing Business Objects: Co-Pilot recognizes business objects within the current application context and allows you to add them to your collection of notes and screen shots. It also recognizes business objects referred to in notes or chats.
- In-Context Chat: Chat with other users from your business application context without entering a collaboration room, and share notes, screenshots and business objects. Save the collection of chats, notes etc. for later use. When sharing screen shots, your colleagues can also navigate with one click to the app from where the screen shot was taken, with the same filter parameters as you used when taking it. In other words, no need to attach screen shots to e-mails and explain to your colleagues which app was used and which filter parameters were used: one click will do! Of course, this navigation is only available to users who are authorized to access the app.
- Quick Actions: Quickly create business objects via a select number of embedded QuickCreate UIs; fields are pre-filled from user context.
SAP Co-Pilot 1705 is the first step towards a digital assistant for the enterprise, and SAP is planning further innovations in this area. To keep up to date with what is planned, have a look at the road map, which is contained in the SAP Fiori Road Map, updated on a quarterly basis.